Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
38 Tours & Activities
10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
7 Nights in Hotel in Reykjavik
2 Nights in Hotel in Dalvik
Hotel Pickup & Drop
All Sightseeings & transfers by coach
Northern Lights Tour
Reynisfjara - Black Sand Beach
Reykjavik City Tour
Golden Circle Tour - Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir
Bruggsmiðjan Kaldi Brewery
Mývatn Nature Baths
VISA & Insurance
Items of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
The bus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a bus waiting for you.
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARAGO TRAVELS
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Iceland with Northern Lights Coach Tour: 9 Nights - 10 Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Iceland with Northern Lights Coach Tour: 9 Nights - 10 Day?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Iceland with Northern Lights Coach Tour: 9 Nights - 10 Day?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 170084P5