- Shared arrival transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Ride comfortably by coach bus and shuttle
- Arrive feeling relaxed and ready to enjoy your stay in Reykjavik
- Excellent value for money
Departure & Return
After collecting your luggage and exiting the customs check, meet with your driver in the arrivals hall. The driver will be holding a sign for "Gray Line Passenger Pickup". Bus will depart according to schedule and head directly to Reykjavik City.
Upon arrival in Reykjavik, you may be asked to change to a minibus for the final transfer to your hotel. Please note that for hotels in the city center, the bus might not be able to stop directly in front of your hotel due to traffic restrictions.
What To Expect
Just enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land and exit the customs check, follow the directions for the bus pick-up area, which is on the other end of the covered walkway outside the arrivals hall. Show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the vehicle.
There are multiple coaches that leave Keflavík International Airport each day, so even in the event of a flight delay, if you miss your coach, you'll just have to wait for the next scheduled one to arrive. When you reach Reykjavik, there will be shuttles waiting to take you to your hotel.
This shared arrival transfer from Keflavik to Reykjavik is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You should provide your flight number at the time of booking.
- We recommend booking a transfer departing approximately 1 hour after your scheduled arrival.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that you might be required to transfer to a minibus upon arrival at the bus terminal in Reykjavik, for the hotel drop-off.
- For hotels in the city centre streets where traffic is restricted, the drop-off will be at a nearby bus stop.
- Child and youth rates apply only when accompanied by an adult, and for maximum 2 children/youths per each adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms