- Guided tour tailored to your time on shore: Don't waste a minute
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Get insights into the attractions from your guide
- Maximum group size is 19: Skip the overcrowded excursions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet near the double metal gates on the Pier where you dock (Oddeyrarbryggia or Tangabryggia Pier). The guide will be carrying an 'Imagine Iceland Travel' sign.
- Akureyri Port on the Pier where you dock (near the double metal gates)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Imagine Iceland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Lake Myvatn Day Tour and Godafoss Waterfall for Cruise Ships from Akureyri Port.