10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Brittany on a private tour from Saint-Malo. Explore medieval towns, and learn about history and folklore about pirates, sailors, and famous battles from your guide. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch and visit an oyster farm to learn all about how the shellfish are produced. Conclude your tour with a walk along Cap Frehel, a stunning peninsula, with sunset views.
- Learn local history and folklore including tales about pirates and battles
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch in Cancale including local abalone in the right season
- Visit the medieval town of Dinan and take in gorgeous sunset views
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your Saint-Malo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Saint Malo Port Quai de la Bourse
Any hotel within 30 km radius from St Malo
- St Jacques Airport, Rennes France
- Saint-Malo Intra-Muros, 3 Rue Thevenard, 35540 Saint-Malo, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 6 people per Van
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of St Malo Cancale Cap Frehel and Dinan from St Malo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of St Malo Cancale Cap Frehel and Dinan from St Malo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of St Malo Cancale Cap Frehel and Dinan from St Malo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of St Malo Cancale Cap Frehel and Dinan from St Malo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of St Malo Cancale Cap Frehel and Dinan from St Malo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRennesShore Excursions - BrittanyFood Tours - BrittanyBus Tours - BrittanyAudio Guides - BrittanyPorts of Call Tours - BrittanyFull-day Tours - BrittanyCategory