- Tour to the Vranken Pommery Champagne estate
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral
- Tuck into delicious French cuisine during a Champagne-tasting lunch
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On the way, hear about Reims, the city of Coronations, and start with a visit to the magnificent Notre-Dame de Reims Cathedral. Explore inside the UNESCO-listed wonder on a guided tour and admire the 13th-century cathedral, with its striking Gothic architecture and beautiful stained glass windows.
Then, arrive at the Vranken Pommery Champagne estate(visit and tasting fees included). Enjoy a guided tour of the grand estate, finishing with an expert-led tasting of Champagne.
After that, take a scenic drive through the vineyards of Montagne de Reims, passing through the Grand Cru villages of Verzy, Verzenay, and Bouzy, as your guide explains the Champagne making process and the importance of ‘terroir’ in cultivating the grapes
Along the way, stop at a Champagne family estate and discover a different side to the prestigious Champagne industry. Enjoy a cellar tour and a Champagne tasting lunch (included), where you are treated to a delicious lunch of regional specialties, accompanied by a selection of Champagnes, including Brut non-vintage, Blanc de Noirs and Rosé.
After lunch, enjoy a visit to the production site, and discover how Champagne is made. Finish this amazing program with another tasting of two Champagne glasses and a glass of Ratafia (sweet liquor of Champagne brandy with grape juice).
On return to Reims, your tour ends back at the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the tour departs from the city of Reims. If you are not staying in Reims, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour. The tour departs from your hotel in Reims or at the REIMS CENTRE train station forecourt (address given on voucher)
- Please note that the visits at the Grandes Maisons de Champagne will be done in English.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (up to 2 languages spoken in a group)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guaranteed departure
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that according to the availability, Vranken pommery could be replaced by another Grande Maison de Champagne
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FRANCE INTENSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized