3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the masterpieces of Ravenna during this in-depth and informative walking tour. You’ll get a comprehensive introduction to the UNESCO-World Heritage site, renowned for its ancient monuments and golden mosaics. Learn where Dante penned his famous Inferno and pay your respects to Italy’s beloved poet with a visit to his 14th-century tomb. Your guide will lead you through scenic town quarters as you’re entertained with history-filled legends.
- An in-depth, history-filled walking tour of Ravenna’s main sights
- Learn where Dante wrote Italy’s most famous poem while in exile
- Get a first-hand peek at the town’s stunning, World Heritage-listed gold mosaics
- Visit a 5th-century monument, a Byzantine church, and picturesque town lanes
Saved to wishlist!
entrance ticket to the UNESCO monuments
Departure & Return
Viale Farini, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
P.za del Popolo, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
inbetween the two columns
P.za Arcivescovado, 1, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elisa Cornacchia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour: Discover Ravenna's Stunning Mosaics?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour: Discover Ravenna's Stunning Mosaics?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour: Discover Ravenna's Stunning Mosaics
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRavennaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - BolognaHistorical Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaCategory