Are you interested in?
28 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
37 Tours & Activities
Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale) Tours
32 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Popolo, P.za del Popolo, 48121 Ravenna RA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You need to respect COVID-19 policies
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RavennaGuide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ravenna and its treasures - Half-Day Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ravenna and its treasures - Half-Day Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Ravenna and its treasures - Half-Day Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 101105P1