1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Go beyond the guidebook with a private 1-hour tour at the Basilica di Sant'Apollinare in Classe. Situated near Ravenna, this Byzantine gem is not to be missed. Choose a start time that suits your schedule, then join your guide at the UNESCO listed 6th-century church. Without a swarm of fellow tour members to contend with, you’re free to engage with your guide and ask as many questions as you like.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Begin the tour when it’s convenient for you
- Explore the basilica at your own pace
- Visit one of Italy's UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
entrance ticket to the basilica
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Basilica di Sant'Apollinare in Classe , Via Romea Sud, 224, 48124 Ravenna RA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide in front of main entrance of basilica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Basilica of Sant'Apollinare in Classe: private tour near Ravenna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Basilica of Sant'Apollinare in Classe: private tour near Ravenna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Basilica of Sant'Apollinare in Classe: private tour near Ravenna
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRavennaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - BolognaHistorical Tours - BolognaCategory