1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Essential gear like helmet with GoPro mount and harness
Lockers for small items only
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos and video available upon renting a Go Pro
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Jebel Jais - إمارة رأس الخيمة - United Arab Emirates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- You must be a minimum height of 122 cm, weight 45-130 kg, and in a good medical condition.
- For safety reasons, all your personal belongings must remain in the lockers provided or with your family or friends. However, you can bring your phone during the ride but not while you are flying. We also provide the GoPro rental onsite, or you can bring your own GoPro.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing, closed-toe shoes and no skirts, dresses, flip flops or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets and superhero capes should be left at home. Also, please respect the local UAE culture and dress modestly.
- You may invite family and friends with you to witness your experience at the terrace of the welcome center but only applicable on weekdays.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The date and number that you selected are the operational timings, the team will contact you to confirm the date and time you selected
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is required that you put your working contact number upon booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dream Days Tourism
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jebel Jais Zipline- Guiness World Record Longest Zipline?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jebel Jais Zipline- Guiness World Record Longest Zipline?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jebel Jais Zipline- Guiness World Record Longest Zipline?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jebel Jais Zipline- Guiness World Record Longest Zipline?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jebel Jais Zipline- Guiness World Record Longest Zipline
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingRas Al KhaimahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - SharjahBus Tours - DubaiCategory