- North Musandam dhow cruise day trip from Ras Al Khaimah
- Admire the Hajar Mountains and coast on route to the port of Khasab
- Board a wooden dhow and cruise by Musandam’s northern shores
- Watch for dolphins and pass mountains, fjord-like bays, and hidden beaches
- Enjoy optional swims and snorkels off Telegraph Island
- Includes Arabic buffet lunch, unlimited onboard sodas, refreshments, and use of snorkel equipment
- Air-conditioned transport, dhow cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Along the way, take in the Hajar Mountains, the craggy peaks that dominate the peninsula, and enjoy glorious views over the glittering Arabian Gulf.
After crossing the border into Oman, arrive in Khasab, where your Omani double-decker dhow is docked.
Admire the traditional-style wooden boat and be shown aboard by the welcoming crew. Settle on the shaded or sunny deck areas and enjoy the cooling sea breezes as you glide onto the open seas of the Straits of Hormuz.
Then, soak up the views as you sail along north Musandam's coast, often dubbed the ‘Norway of Arabia’ for its high peaks and fjord-like bays. Cruise by jagged mountains, steep cliffs, deep inlets, and deserted beaches, basking in the scenery and watching for dolphins as you travel.
Stay refreshed with unlimited onboard sodas, snacks, and fresh fruits, and about midway through your cruise, drop anchor at Telegraph Island, an uninhabited rocky islet. Set within sight of the mountainous mainland, this tiny island is home to the ruins of a British telegraph station that was used in communications between India and Britain during the 1800s.
Take an optional swim and snorkel in the aquamarine waters, and relax over a delicious buffet lunch of Arabic dishes served on deck.
Then, after your meal, enjoy another opportunity to swim or snorkel before cruising back to Khasab and docking at the original departure pier. Your day trip then concludes with a hotel drop-off in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If Holding Diplomatic Passport, Kindly inform at the time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual. Please carry your swimming Dress
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative Tour or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions at the borders
- Some Nationalities are NOT allowed to cross the borders. You MUST obtain visa while border crossing. All visa requirements and charges are the responsibility of the Supplier Only if you are holding a passports allowing you to cross the borders to Oman
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund (Transfer, Visas charges & Exit Fees will Not be refunded in case paid by supplier at the borders)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musandam Travel Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Musandam Khasab Day Trip From Ras Al Khaimah.