Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Quilotoa Lagoon and Indian craft market from Quito
- An activity-packed day trip for travelers with limited time
- Opt to hike or ride a mule (own expense) to the rim of the crater
- Absorb stunning views of the emerald crater lake inside Quilotoa National Park
- Lunch and all transfers are included
Departure & Return
Plaza San Blas statues next to the church (Caldas & Los Rios) at 7:30 am Dates: Thursday and Sunday
Departure Point: 2 meeting points in Quito (new town and old town) Address: Plaza Foch at 7:15 am by juan valdez coffee shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Community Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Path from crater rim down to lagoon however very sandy, and especially the way up again because of the sometimes deep sand very strenuous." See review