4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Most commercial rafting trips in Costa Rica is best described as ‘mellow’. This half-day adventure on the Naranjo is anything but. Grip it and rip it over Class III-IV rapids through narrow canyons and over drops that will leave you exhausted and exhilarated. Professional bilingual guides and safety kayakers ensure a great experience.
- Find high adventure on a 7-mile stretch of the Naranjo
- Feel safe and secure with a professional guide
- Immerse yourself in spectacular landscapes
- Drinks, snacks and swimming breaks included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Av. 4 297, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iguana Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting Manuel Antonio Quepos Naranjo River?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting Manuel Antonio Quepos Naranjo River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during White Water Rafting Manuel Antonio Quepos Naranjo River?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting Manuel Antonio Quepos Naranjo River?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
RaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesQueposRafting - Central PacificRafting - JacoRafting - San JoseCategory