- Safely venture into Manuel Antonio's forests at night
- Look for nocturnal wildlife with a provided flashlight
- Learn about the jungle ecosystem from a naturalist guide
- Private tour for a quiet, informative, and eco-friendly experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Designed for very small or private groups in mind, we will commit ourselves to search for any specific animal request as we make our way through a beautifully preserved private property, you will find yourself next to all kinds of spiders, colorful tree frogs, lizards, snakes, and occasionally anteaters, sloths, armadillos, and even the elusive ocelots. If you love creepy things, our Night Jungle Tour is the perfect activity for you and your family. Find out everything there is to know about the creatures you can't see during the day.
We encourage any and all questions you have throughout the tour. Our job is for you to have a fun, educational tour of one of the most distinct habitats in the world!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A light cotton T-shirt and pants are ideal for the tour. Comfortable clothes are recommended (Long sleeve shirts are not necessary)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I will say bring water because it can be quite exhausting" See review