4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the rush of the rapids on the Naranjo River on this full-day, guided, white-water rafting tour with stop in historic Quepos included. Ride the challenging waves through the jungle, past mountains, near plantations and in view of farmlands tackling the waters as team. Take a break at the halfway point to refuel, relax and enjoy the view before finishing the course and floating into shore on calm waters.
- White-water raft down the scenic and diverse Naranjo River
- Enjoy a challenging course mapped out with adventure-seekers in mind
- Guide, instruction, equipment, transportation, lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
Transportation from Hotels in Manuel Antonio
ONLY OPERATE IN RAIN SEASON
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Manuel Antonio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting Naranjo River |Class III From Manuel Antoni ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting Naranjo River |Class III From Manuel Antoni ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during White Water Rafting Naranjo River |Class III From Manuel Antoni ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting Naranjo River |Class III From Manuel Antoni ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
White Water Rafting Naranjo River |Class III From Manuel Antoni
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesQueposExtreme - Central PacificWhite Water Rafting - Central PacificExtreme - JacoWhite Water Rafting - JacoExtreme - San JoseWhite Water Rafting - San JoseCategory