4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paddle past the giant twisted root systems that characterize mangrove forests on this kayak tour of the largest mangrove ecosystem in Central America at Damas Island. This biodiversity hotspot is home to tons of birds, reptiles, and aquatic animals that you can spot easily with the help of your guide. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your Manuel Antonio or Quepos lodging as well as lunch or dinner.
- Kayak tour of mangrove forest on Damas Island
- See part of Central America's largest mangrove forest ecosystem, a hotbed of biodiversity
- Spot native wildlife such as monkeys and tropical birds in their native habitat
- Guided tour provides information about local wildlife and regional history
- Popular activity among families with kids and teens
- Typical Costa Rican lunch or dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round trip transportation is included from main hotels and home rentals in Manuel Antonio or Quepos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids must be at least 8 years old to participate, sharing a kayak with an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Damas Island Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Manuel Antonio
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQueposBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificEco Tours - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificKayaking - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoWater Tours - JacoKayaking - JacoHalf-day Tours - JacoBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseEco Tours - San JoseWater Tours - San JoseKayaking - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory