Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take your kids on a global adventure at the Canadian Children’s Museum in Gatineau. The hands-on venue offers a variety of exhibits and activities that are sure to keep kids entertained. It's the perfect place to foster their interest in culture, history, and art. Recreated Indian, Indonesian, and Mexican homes teach kids about daily life around the world. Kids can also climb onto a Thai rickshaw and colorful Pakistani bus.
- Go to a museum the whole family can enjoy
- Encourage your child’s interest in museums
- Enjoy interactive and educational exhibits
- Visit the museum when it’s convenient for you
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Admission to Canadian Museum of History
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Canadian Museum of History
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canadian Children's Museum Admission included with Museum of History?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Canadian Children's Museum Admission included with Museum of History?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Canadian Children's Museum Admission included with Museum of History?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesQuebecAttractions & Museums - MontrealMuseum Tickets & Passes - MontrealAttractions & Museums - MassachusettsMuseum Tickets & Passes - MassachusettsAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkCategory
Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Place des ArtsLa MalbaieMile EndMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)St. Lawrence RiverShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Promenade Samuel-De ChamplainMont TremblantEcomuseum ZooMontreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Artillery Park Heritage SiteAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)