10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about the marine environment and animals of the Charlevoix region on this full-day tour from Quebec City. Round-trip transportation means you don't have to worry about renting a car; you can enjoy the scenery on the journey. Hop aboard a boat to explore the St. Lawrence Estuary, with photo ops of the scenic shoreline and some whale sightings.
- Round-trip transportation from Quebec City means no need to rent a car
- Listen to live commentary as you travel
- Up-close views and photo ops of the whales
- Learn about the ecosystem of Canada's Charlevoix region
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Quebec City: Whale Watching Cruise with Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Quebec City: Whale Watching Cruise with Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Quebec City: Whale Watching Cruise with Transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Quebec City: Whale Watching Cruise with Transportation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingQuebec CityNature and Wildlife - QuebecWhale Watching - QuebecCategory
La Malbaie Tours & TicketsMuseum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & TicketsPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & TicketsVia Ferrata Montmorency Tours & TicketsAlbert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & TicketsBora Parc Valcartier Tours & TicketsIce Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & TicketsFort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & TicketsDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & TicketsPort of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & TicketsPromenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & TicketsAquarium du Quebec Tours & TicketsQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale) Tours & TicketsCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & TicketsCharlevoix Region Tours & TicketsPetit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & TicketsShrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & TicketsQuebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & TicketsBaie-Saint-Paul Tours & Tickets