Departure & Return
Across the street from the train station and Bus Station (Garde du Palais). The city bus stop nearby 1, 11, 25, 800. Parking lots & street automatic pay stations
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers need to know most portions of the tour is cycling on safe chosen city streets, some minor hills and on bike path.
- Easy to intermediate require basic fitness conditions (Optional : electric bike)
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in moderate/medium weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cyclo Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands