- Walking tour shore excursion in Quebec City
- Visit the Place Royal, Chateau Fontenac, Basilica Notre-Dame and more!
- Guided by an entertaining and informative professional guide
- Walk through both the upper and lower towns of the city
- Departure and return locations are less than a 10-minute walk from the cruise port
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please check-in 10 to 15 minutes prior tour departure at Tours Voir Quebec sales desk inside the Tourist Information Center Tours start from the Upper Town district of Quebec City - approximately a 20-minute walk or 10-minute taxi ride from the main cruise ship terminal.
Concludes in the Lower Town district of Quebec City - approximately a 5-minute walk to the cruise ship terminal.
What To Expect
Explore Old Québec, the historic heart of French Canada and the capital of the province of Québec, with its narrow streets, stone buildings and European feel. Learn about the city's history and culture while strolling past attractions, like the Fortifications of Québec. See and learn about the important function of the city walls from centuries ago and gain a better understanding of the defense system of North America's only remaining fortified city. Québec City is the only walled city north of Mexico.
There’s also the Citadelle of Québec, an active military installation and official residence of both the Canadian monarch and the Governor General of Canada; Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church, one of the oldest stone churches in Canada that stands on the very spot where Québec began; Place Royale, often referred to as the birthplace of French America and many more.
The tour ends near the Old Quebec Funicular. It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know Old Québec City and the many amazing attractions it offers.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Quebec City for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Voir Quebec
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Quebec City Shore Excursion: Grand Walking Tour of Quebec City.