3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Eliminate the need to rent a car while visiting the Ice Hotel with this tour that includes round-trip transportation. With pickup and drop-off in Quebec City, you can just sit back and enjoy the scenery on the ride. Once you arrive, embark on a self-guided tour to see the rooms, suites, ice sculptures, and stop for a drink at the ice bar. Learn the history of the ice bar and all the facts and figures that make it so special.
- Entry fees to the Ice hotel
- Self-Guided tour to learn about the property
- Round-trip transportation from Quebec City
- Enjoy a relaxing journey to and from Quebec with driver
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autocars Dupont Tours (was Gray Line Quebec City)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Quebec city: Ice Hotel Visit and Transportation
1 hour 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesQuebec CityUnique Experiences - QuebecBus Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecCategory
Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and BoutiqueQuebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-CathedralPromenade Samuel-De ChamplainLa MalbaieCitadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)Charlevoix RegionFort Museum (Musée du Fort)Via Ferrata MontmorencyDufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)Baie-Saint-PaulPlains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)Artillery Park Heritage Site