Explore our promoted experiences
- Electric bike tour of Québec City
- Embark on a morning cycle along the St. Lawrence River
- See the Promenade Samuel de Champlain, the Plains of Abraham, and the basilica
- Enjoy the sights without exerting too much effort with your electric bike
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Located at the foot of the Château Frontenac
What To Expect
Learn about Samuel de Champlain, who founded the city in 1608. During the tour, you’ll have opportunities to stop and snap photos of the Promenade Samuel de Champlain, the Joan of Arc garden, and more.
Rest at the observation tower and enjoy the river views. Cycle up a hill and arrive at the Plains of Abraham, an easy feat with your electric bike. Imagine the various battles that took place here, as your guides provides historical insight.
Pedal past the canons, the museum of fine arts, the Martello towers, and reach the lookout boasting incredible views of the Appalachian and the Laurentian mountains.
Admire the Citadel of Québec before winding through the old city and back to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 16 years, following the rules of the highway code.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Must have a good balance, electric bikes are heavier 55 pounds,
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you only have a short time in Quebec city, walking tour Plus this biking tour is the perfect combination to explore the city." See review
- "Definitely do this tour but be sure to have them check the battery before leaving the shop." See review
- "Cycling made easy - great way to sight see round Quebec." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews