- Combine a tour of the history of Quebec City with a culinary adventure
- Each restaurant serves one course and a drink
- Historical stops vary based on group speed and interests
- Book now to save your spot; groups are limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you at the Saint Louis Gate to start your fabulous experience! (street corner of Rue St Louis and Côte de la Citadelle ).
You will finish your tour around Place Royale area in the lower-town Old Quebec.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved,comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY HQ SERVICES TOURISTIQUES INC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Combo Historical and Food Tour of the Old Quebec City.
- "Don't miss it and make sure you ask for Gabriella as your guide." See review