Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a walking tour of the Canyon Sainte-Anne
- See the canyon’s spectacular 74-meter-high waterfall
- Walk across one, two or three scenic pedestrian bridges
- See 1.2-billion-year-old slopes and rocks along the trails
- Learn about the park’s history, geology and more
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Address: 206 Road, 138 East Beaupre, (Quebec) G0A 1E0 Directions: On top of the big hill at 138 East, see a big sign on the left in yellow and red: Canyon Sainte-Anne. Follow that until arriving at the parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, follow groomed trails to a spectacular 74-meter-high waterfall, taller than Niagara Falls. Sway back and forth on one (or all) three suspension bridges, which are up to 60 meters high. Discover different facets of Canyon Sainte-Anne, step by step, from various observation points.
For the more adventurous, brave the 60-meter-high zipline and via ferrata, an activity somewhere between hiking and climbing, with varying degrees of difficulty depending on the course.
If desired, take advantage of the outdoor terrace to barbecue in the forest or picnic area after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are suggested.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Sainte-Anne
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience