Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Quebec City on an electric bike, with this half-day bike rental
- Visit the Montmorency Falls, St. Lawrence promenade, and Old Quebec
- Don't spend out of pocket with e-bike, helmet, lock, and taxes included
- Get your gear at the centrally-located bike shop, next to the Place de Paris
Departure & Return
At the foot of the Château Frontenac
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Location Echo Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands