- Tortuga Island is a popular attraction and considered a must when visiting
- The island is an easy day trip option and a vacation within a vacation
- Scuba diving and snorkeling opportunities are available on the island
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided
Departure & Return
°Customer can arrive at the park by themselves. ° We have parking available for the customers. °Address: https://goo.gl/maps/F1njxNrF6AqiNwpo7
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Swimsuit, Extra Clothes, Towel, Sunscreen, Hat, Camera
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "PROS: The island is fantastic if you want to just relax and have some fun in the sun." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews