6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This tour combines an educational ride along the Tarcoles River with a zipline adventure through the forest canopy, a combination that highlights two Costa Rica environments in one day. Look out for animals like crocodiles, macaws, and lizards as you float along the river, and then soar with birds and monkeys on an 11-platform zipline course.
- Tarcoles River and Turubari Park tour from Puntarenas
- Experience thrills in two distinct environments
- Opportunity to see and learn about wildlife
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our uniform is red color tshirt you will see a sign with your name on it
- Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tarcoles river plus Canopy Vistas los sueños (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tarcoles river plus Canopy Vistas los sueños (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tarcoles river plus Canopy Vistas los sueños (Private)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tarcoles river plus Canopy Vistas los sueños (Private)
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central PacificPort Transfers - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificFull-day Tours - Central PacificShore Excursions - MonteverdePort Transfers - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdePorts of Call Tours - MonteverdeFull-day Tours - MonteverdeShore Excursions - JacoPort Transfers - JacoBus Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory