Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Monteverde Cloud Forest and learn about its complex ecosystems
- Naturalist guide provides commentary and navigates through the reserve
- See species such as howler monkeys, sloths, and toucans
- Small-group tour limited to six participants for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
we meet in the entrace front desk where ask for Johnny Villegas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We start at the Monteverde Biological Preserve entrace fee
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Johnny loves nature
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms