8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport in open safari truck or coach bus
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a condo around los Corales, you can select Playa Turquesa and your meeting point will be at BAM Market. We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Bavaro, Punta Cana, Macao and Uvero Alto area, if you cannot find it on the list, we might arrange a meeting point with you.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Ziplines + Monkeyland Midday
3/20/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana
1/1/2020 - 4/16/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age minimum is 6 years old.
- Children from 6 to 8 will only participate on the first 8 cables.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 Kilograms (44 lbs.).
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 Kilograms (280 lbs.).
- The maximum waist size to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44 in.).
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
- Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this excursion to anyone not afraid of heights and wanting to see monkeys close up." See review
- "People should be told to bring an extra shirt along." See review
- "Also, take some cash in case you want to purchase any of the products, and you will want to tip the workers - they were great!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPunta CanaExtreme - La RomanaZiplining - La RomanaExtreme - SamanáZiplining - SamanáExtreme - Santo DomingoZiplining - Santo DomingoCategory
La Cana Golf Course Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Tours & TicketsCocotal Golf and Country Club Tours & TicketsImagine Punta Cana Disco Tours & TicketsFun Fun Cave (Cueva Fun Fun) Tours & TicketsJuanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo) Tours & TicketsIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas) Tours & TicketsHoyo Azul Lagoon Tours & TicketsCorales Golf Course Tours & TicketsLa Hacienda Park Tours & TicketsCoco Bongo Punta Cana Tours & Tickets