- Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait tour
- Visit Fort Bulnes, Mansa, and Puerto del Hambre along the Magellan coast
- Admire views of the Strait of Magellan and Tierra del Fuego
- See the Antoine de Saint Exupery square and the Hernando de Magallanes monument in Punta Arenas
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Punta Arenas or those short on time
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS PUNTA ARENAS
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The drive along the Strait of Magellan was amazing, especially for the views and bird life.The Museum of the Strait at the entrance to the Park is small but highly recommended; the exhibits are labelled in English and Spanish." See review