2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the largest city on Lake Titicaca by foot on this 2-hour city walking tour. Learn about the history and culture of Puno and Peru as you walk past popular landmarks such as the Cathedral of Puno, the Balcony of the Conde de Lemos, Arcos Deustua, the Central Market, and many more.
- Discover the city of Puno by foot on this 2-hour walking tour
- Learn about the history and culture of the city and Peru
- Visit important landmarks such as the Central Market and Arcos Deustua
- Get insider tips from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Carlos Dreyer Museum
Transportation (due is walking tour, there won't be cars available)
Departure & Return
Cajamarca 619, Puno 21001, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingPunoCity Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaCity Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoCity Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory