1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the rural tranquility of the Uros and Taquile Islands on an enriching full-day excursion from Puno. Cruise the shimmering waters of Lake Titicaca, the worlds highest lake, and spend some leisurely free time exploring the beautiful islands. Marvel at the majestic floating islands, made entirely of reeds, as you wander and watch locals go about their daily business. Learn about the rich culture and history of the region from your expert guide and feast upon a complimentary lunch when hunger strikes.
- Full-day tour of iconic floating islands, Uros and Taquile, by fast boat from Puno
- Cruise the gentle water of Lake Titicaca and discover fascinating islands made entirely of reeds
- Spend some relaxed free time exploring Uros and Taquile with your guide
- Learn about the rich history and culture of the region
- Enjoy a complimentary Peruvian lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels located around Plaza de Armas or Parque Pino)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Extra charges apply for transportation from Libertador, Posadas del Inka, Eco Inn, Jose Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Mirador del Titiakaka, Yatch and Taypikala.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuno, Puno, Puno Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 6.55am to 7.15am; according to your hotel we will give you an exact time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uros and Taquile Islands on Fast Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Uros and Taquile Islands on Fast Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Uros and Taquile Islands on Fast Boat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursWater ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunoOvernight Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaJet Boating - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaOvernight Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoJet Boating - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyJet Boating - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory