9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the world's highest navigable lake on a kayaking tour from Puno. Paddle the waters of Lake Titicaca—the mountain lake that acts as a natural border between Peru and Bolivia—toward the floating Uros islands: a series of man-made islands constructed from native totora reeds. Explore a Uros and learn about its residents from your guide, then set out via boat to Taquile Island, a hotbed of textile art. Embark on a leisurely island hike with some time spent in Taquile's town square for lunch, shopping and weaving demos.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (City Center)
Bilingual Tour Guide
Kayak and equipment
Lunch in Taquile Island
Tips for guide and driver (In Peru & Bolivia it is common to tip your tour guide if you feel he/she provided you with a good service. It is not obligatory but it would be a nice gesture)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Puno accommodation
Directions: PRE-DEPARTURE BRIEFING: Please make time for a mandatory pre-departure briefing at 7pm on the day before your tour at your accommodation in Puno city center. Here you will receive detailed information about your excursion, a list of what to bring, and you will be able to have any questions answered.
Return point: Original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pre-departure briefing: Please make time for a mandatory pre-departure briefing at 7pm on the day before your tour at your accommodation in Puno city center. Here you will receive detailed information about your excursion, a list of what to bring, and you will be able to have any questions answered.
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel for your pick-up 15 minutes before. Pick-up time may vary depending on your hotel location so please be patient
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Experience Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11413P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeKayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuno4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaKayaking - ArequipaFull-day Tours - Arequipa4WD Tours - La PazSporting Events - La PazBus Tours - La PazWater Tours - La PazExtreme - La PazKayaking - La PazFull-day Tours - La Paz4WD Tours - CuscoSporting Events - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoExtreme - CuscoKayaking - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoCategory