8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from centrally located hotels or located on the shores of Lake Titicaca (according the chosen option).
Islands entrance fees
Travel in speed boat or regular boat (according the chosen option).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Puno hotels, and located on the shores of Lake Titicaca hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- You should bring sunscreen, wool cap and gloves, hat, sunglasses, coat
- Lake Titicaca has an average altitude of 3,800 M.A.S.L., so we recommend a good acclimatization before starting any activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uros Floating Islands & Taquile Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Uros Floating Islands & Taquile Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uros Floating Islands & Taquile Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uros Floating Islands & Taquile Island?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Uros Floating Islands & Taquile Island
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunoBus Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaJet Boating - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoJet Boating - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyJet Boating - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory