3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide English / Spanish
Pick up and drop off (nearby hotels)
Entrance to the Floating Islands of the Uros
Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Food and drinks
Raft trip 10 soles (optional)
Departure & Return
Jr. Puno 517, Puno 21001, Peru
In front of the Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real travel Peru
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Floating Island of the Uros?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Floating Island of the Uros?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Floating Island of the Uros?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Floating Island of the Uros?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Floating Island of the Uros
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPunoNature and Wildlife - ArequipaEco Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaJet Boating - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoJet Boating - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyJet Boating - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory