1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The Uros islands and UNESCO–listed Taquile Island are widely considered among Lake Titicaca’s top attractions, but chartering boats to reach them independently is a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your central Puno hotel, then take to the waves by motorboat with your guide. With entry fees included, explore the Uros islands and Taquile in one day, and experience a way of life very different to the mainland.
- Visit the Uros islands and UNESCO–listed Taquile Island in one day
- See how life plays out on these remote and traditional Lake Titicaca islands
- Entry fees and lunch are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your central Puno accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers downtown hotels – port - Mainsquare
Professional guide English/Spanish
Regular Motor Boat (2h30min to Taquile)
Lunch in Taquile
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is suggested for people between 12 to 60 years old.
- Medium-High: A good fitness is required for this tour; especially visiting Taquile where we need to climb for a period of 25-30min with stops and go down (usually) by about 450 steps (30min).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Uros Taquile by normal Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Uros Taquile by normal Boat?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Uros Taquile by normal Boat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPunoOvernight Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaOvernight Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory