4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer to and from Juliaca Airport
Accommodation in 3-star hotel or similar, with breakfast included
Accommodation in a family house in Amantani, with full board
Group service tours, with English/Spanish guide
Private service to visit Sillustani
Local and international flights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Juliaca airport, and transfer to centrally located Puno city hotels
- Inca Manco Capac International Airport, GRHV+Q8X, Juliaca, Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum 2 people
- Rates not valid for Peruvians and residents, or people with a stay of more than 60 days in Peru.
- Rates not valid for holidays like January 1st, July 28th and December 25th.
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend a good altitude acclimatization before starting any activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rural Tourism in Puno?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rural Tourism in Puno?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rural Tourism in Puno?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rural Tourism in Puno?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rural Tourism in Puno
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPunoBus Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory