1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tourism guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer in a boat
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Lake Titikaka?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Lake Titikaka?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Lake Titikaka?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Lake Titikaka?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12666P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursExtremePhotography ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPuno4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaEco Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaPhotography Tours - Arequipa4WD Tours - La PazSporting Events - La PazBus Tours - La PazNature and Wildlife - La PazEco Tours - La PazWater Tours - La PazExtreme - La PazPhotography Tours - La Paz4WD Tours - CuscoSporting Events - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoExtreme - CuscoPhotography Tours - CuscoCategory