- Explore Lake Titicaca during a private guided excursion including an overnight stay on Taquile Island
- Visit the Uros Floating Islands, learning about their construction entirely from the lake's native totora reeds
- Enjoy gorgeous scenery, hiking and locally-prepared food on Taquile Island
- Feel like a local as you spend the night in a traditional hut on Taquile Island
- Discover the textile, weaving and ceramic handiwork of locals on Amantani Island
- Private tour ensures you’ll see the best of Lake Titicaca while receiving undivided attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travellers from hotels that are in the city of Puno. For travellers who are in hotels far from the city, we will charge an extra cost. Please ask us before booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Very Important: Please provide a scanned copy or picture of your passport and specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private 2-Day Lake Titicaca Expedition with Overnight on Taquile Island.