2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine visits to three different Peruvian islands with an overnight homestay on this 2-day trip. Get views of the Cordillera Real mountain range and Lake Titicaca, as well as insight into the indigenous cultures that call that area home. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Puno, all entrance fees, basic accommodations, and meals per itinerary provided.
- 2-day trip to the islands in Lake Titicaca
- Overnight accommodations with a local family
- Some meals included
- Round-trip transportation from Puno
- Travel between the islands via boat
- Get a window into the area's indigenous cultures
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off from City Center
1 Night at Homestay
Entrance fees to the islands
Small gift for host family to show appreciation (can be purchased in Puno on the morning of departure)
Transfers from Hotels Located Out of the City (Libertador, Eco Inn, Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inca, Mirador del Titicaca, Taypikala, Yacht, José Antonio)
Tips for guide and driver (In Peru & Bolivia it is common to tip your tour guide if you feel he/she provided you with a good service. It is not obligatory but it would be a nice gesture)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up around 6:45 at your central Puno accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Suggestions for Homestay: Sleeping arrangements are basic and you will share a bathroom. All rooms are in different family homes and may vary in accommodations, some houses may not have electricity. Bring with you adequate amounts of water and snacks to avoid paying expensive rates on the islands. Bring enough cash to purchase souvenirs (between 5-20 soles) and extras on the islands. Remember to respect the ecology of the islands any trash you bring in please bring out with you upon your departure and do not take any native plants or rocks from the islands
- What to bring: Warm clothing and light clothing (the temperatures can vary very quickly). Torch/flashlight, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, hiking shoes, water bottle (you can buy one also on the islands), money in soles (very low exchange rate for dollars), sleeping bag (optional), rain jacket/rain poncho (rainy season from October to March), small gift for host family to show appreciation (Cooking or kitchen materials, souvenir from your home country or children's books)
- NOTE: Please take a SMALL backpack with you on the trip and leave your BIG backpack at your hotel. You will return to Puno after the tour
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight Luquina Island Homestay Experience from Puno
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunoBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaOvernight Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoOvernight Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory