- Half-day floating islands tour from Puno
- Learn how the man-made islands have remained afloat for centuries
- See what it’s like to live on an island made entirely of reeds
- Learn about how the Uros people have adapted to preserve their tradition
- Sail across the shimmering blue waters of Lake Titicaca
- Private vehicle pickup and drop-off from Puno hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuno, Puno, Puno Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm accommodation details at time of booking.
**Do not include transfers from hotel outside Puno – Hotel Sonesta, Taypikala, Jose Antonio, Casa Andina Premium, Libertador, Titikala, Hotel Mirador Titicaca. A meeting point will be set instead.
- Puno, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PVTravels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.