- Lake Titicaca catamaran cruise and Sun Island adventure
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise from Puno aboard a well-equipped catamaran
- Explore the cultural and historical site of Sun Island
- Admire stunning scenic views from the water
- Delicious lunch included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuno, Puno, Puno Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from Puno area hotels
Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Point: Tour departs from Puno area hotels Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Circumvent the world’s highest lake and experience the 12,500-foot (3,800-meter) altitude as you sail towards the magnificent mound of Sun Island (Isla del Sol). According to legend, it was upon the idyllic island the Sun God commended his children to commence Inca civilization.
Approach the sacred site and immediately set out to explore the atmospheric ruins of the Inti Wata complex; descend to the subterranean depths of the underground museum site, admire agricultural terraces and discover a fascinating range of diverse flora and fauna. Explore the exquisite elevations and fertile farmland of the island independently, until you begin the return journey to Copacabana.
Enjoy a flavorsome lunch served onboard the glamorous catamaran, and then relax for the remaining journey time back to Puno.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- On this tour, you'll be traveling into Bolivia. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please note: an additional entrance fee into Bolivia may be applied on the day of travel depending on which country you are from. Please reconfirm before your travel date to determine if this fee applies to you
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
Learn more about cancellations.