4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
First aid kit
Admission to Uros Island
Others not specified in the programme
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them,
please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayaking by The Uros Island?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayaking by The Uros Island?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayaking by The Uros Island?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayaking by The Uros Island?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P234
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunoKayaking - ArequipaSailing - ArequipaKayaking - La PazSailing - La PazKayaking - CuscoSailing - CuscoCategory