8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off.
Transfers in speed boat
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
Admission to Uros and Taquile islands
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels indicated (if you are not staying in any of the indicated hotels, contact us to define your pick-up point).
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your tour.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to the Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Including Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to the Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to the Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Including Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to the Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Including Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to the Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Including Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursJet BoatingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunoNature and Wildlife - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaJet Boating - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - CuscoWater Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoJet Boating - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyJet Boating - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory