9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transport by air-conditioned mini
Food and drinks, unless specified
Guide from a different language has an additional cost (optional)
Departure & Return
Lima 108, Puno 21001, Peru
nuestra oficina esta ubicada a una cuadra del Parque Pino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacha Expedition
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during FULL DAY (Sillustani, Lampa, Pucara and Tinajani)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during FULL DAY (Sillustani, Lampa, Pucara and Tinajani)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during FULL DAY (Sillustani, Lampa, Pucara and Tinajani)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during FULL DAY (Sillustani, Lampa, Pucara and Tinajani)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
FULL DAY (Sillustani, Lampa, Pucara and Tinajani)
9 to 10 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPunoBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory