8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bike with front suspension
Helmet and gloves
Support transport and staff
First Aird Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Puno city and hotels located on the shore of Lake Titicaca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You should bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, comfortable shoes and clothes, spending cash for personal expenses
- This activity is not recommended for children 8 and younger
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Puno has an average altitude of 3,800 m.s.n.m, so we recommend prior acclimatization to make the excursion.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chucuito Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chucuito Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chucuito Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chucuito Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chucuito Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPunoMountain Bike Tours - ArequipaMountain Bike Tours - CuscoMountain Bike Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory