- Roundtrip 2-day Lake Titicaca island tour
- Overnight accommodations on Amantani island provided
- Visit ancient Inca temples, and burial grounds
- Experience authentic Andean hospitality through food and dance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels located around the main square (Plaza de Armas Puno).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take Mineral Water with you, cause long walks (In Amantani 1 hour uphill). You can buy it on the main dock; as well on the islands (but the price increase on the islands). After drink them, please keep the plastic bottles on the boat that will bring again to Puno, don’t leave them on the islands.
- Take flashlights, in Amantani there are not streetlights.
- Families will give you 3 blankets for sleeping, however, you can request more to the families
- Toilets are basic and there are not showers on Amantani
- We recommend carry:
- A light 2days pack to carry your necessary things (cleaning supplies, camera, external batteries chargers, etc)
- Money for snacks and souvenirs in Soles. (preferable 20–soles bills, avoid to bring 100-soles bills)
- In general: trekking shoes, hat, sunscreen, trekking poles (optional), binoculars, pen/notebook, medical personal medicines, electronic entertaining devices (cellphone, kindle)
- Extra energy bars, because you will need extra calories for trekking parts
- Optional: if you desire, you can take some fruits to the families for sharing (you can buy them in the same port of Puno)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.