- Roundtrip 2-day Lake Titicaca island tour
- Overnight accommodations on Amantani island provided
- Visit ancient Inca temples, and burial grounds
- Experience authentic Andean hospitality through food and dance
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take Mineral Water with you, cause long walks (In Amantani 1 hour uphill). You can buy it on the main dock; as well on the islands (but the price increase on the islands). After drink them, please keep the plastic bottles on the boat that will bring again to Puno, don’t leave them on the islands.
- Toilets are basic and there are not showers on Amantani
- Take A light 2days pack to carry your necessary things (cleaning supplies, camera, external batteries chargers, etc)
- In general: trekking shoes, hat, sunscreen, trekking poles (optional), personal medicines
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inca Lake
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands