23 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Spanish English personalized guide.
2 Lunches dinner and breakfast.
1 Night of lodging in family house.
Activities (fishing, quad bike motorcycle and canopi)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Tickets for visits to churches and museums.
Additional features and tips.
Guide from a different language has an additional cost (optional)
Departure & Return
Lima 106-B, Puno 21001, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- light dress in the morning and coat for the evening and night
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacha Expedition
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour Chucuito, Amaru Muru and Juli (Choqoconiri, Huaylluni)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour Chucuito, Amaru Muru and Juli (Choqoconiri, Huaylluni)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour Chucuito, Amaru Muru and Juli (Choqoconiri, Huaylluni)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour Chucuito, Amaru Muru and Juli (Choqoconiri, Huaylluni)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPunoMulti-day Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory