8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the most historic towns and villages of Istria on a private day trip from Pula. This flexible day trip allows you to customize your tour based on your own interests. Opt for a wander among the olive groves, explore medieval hilltop villages, or sample the finest Istrian cuisine. Choose between a morning or evening tour and visit Istria in whichever light you choose.
- Visit Istria’s hilltop villages and marvel at Roman and Venetian architecture
- Sample homemade Istrian dishes served in picturesque Istrian villages
- Fully customize your tour to fit your own needs and interests
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transportation from your Pula hotel or port
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your location in southern Istria
- Pula Airport, Pula Croatia
- Pula croatia, 52100, Pula, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Istria Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Istria Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Istria Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Istria Private Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Istria Private Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Istria Private Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPulaShore Excursions - IstriaBus Tours - IstriaCity Tours - IstriaPorts of Call Tours - IstriaFull-day Tours - IstriaShore Excursions - RovinjBus Tours - RovinjCity Tours - RovinjPorts of Call Tours - RovinjFull-day Tours - RovinjShore Excursions - PorecBus Tours - PorecCity Tours - PorecPorts of Call Tours - PorecFull-day Tours - PorecCategory