- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship guests booking the shared tour option will be rejected. Please book the private tour option as your timing requires special handling.
- Child rate applies when accompanied by at least 1 adult
- On Private Tours, adult rate applies to children as well
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- An $80 transfer surcharge may apply if your hotel is located outside 15 kilometers from the airport.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corazon Travel and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Echo and Michelle were very good and attentive during the whole trip even the treck is extremelly difficult especially while raining." See review