11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in private minibus
First aid kit
Entrance to Torres del Paine National Park (26.000 CLP / 35 USD)
Entrance to the Milodon Cave Natural Monument (8.000 CLP/ 11 USD)
Lunch (you can buy a lunch box at the campsite for 12 USD or bring your own)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your accommodation in Puerto Natales between 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Howlanders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day tour Torres del Paine + Milodon cave
11 to 12 hours
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto NatalesNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaWalking Tours - PatagoniaFull-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory